Thursday 29 December 2011

A late Merry Christmas!


Sorry :) Better late than never so Merry Christmas! Hope you all had a good one. Happily I've recieved some added motivation photographically from two books I recieved as presents- The Photoshop CS5 Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby and The HDR Book by Rafael Concepcion. Both these guys are incredible photographers and rock as authors of photography books. I know I'm gettin' old 'cos let's face it; when you're a kid books just get you that excited at Christmas. It's all toys and videos (yes I remember VHS!) back then, but I think it might be time to face it- I'm officially boring.

Anyway, hope Santa brought you what you wanted. I asked for a Canon EF 400mm f/2.8 IS II USM but apparently his insurance wouldn't cover the transport of such an item so... better luck next year, wink wink :)

No comments:

Post a Comment